Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Skillet Set
About this item
● The cast iron Dutch oven is famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, it combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 3.2Q combo set of Dutch oven and convertible lid and skillet masters heat distribution like no other.
● A modern take on classic – Contemporary features include a smoother finish, long integrated handles on each skillet, and a perfectly fitted lip design on the shallow skillet. Works with all cooktops too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
● Improves with every use – The more you cook, the better it performs. The Dutch oven and pry pan s arrive with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
● With many years of proven performance. The cooking pots and pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
● Give the gift of love: – For the chef who swears by cast iron; for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron; for the sourdough baker; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a cast iron cookware
Why Choose Us
Hebei Chang An ductile iron casting Co., Ltd is a manufactory established since 2010 located in Shijiazhuang city Hebei province. As a booming developing factory, we have more than 10 years’ experience for the cast iron cookware production processes, and possesses many Audit and quality certifications.
With the high automatic cutting-edge production equipment, the daily capacity is about 40000 pieces for the pans and grills and 20000 sets for the Dutch ovens.
Please contact us with online B2C platform for your inquiries
MOQ 500 pcs for individual size and color.
Enamel material brand: TOMATEC.
Customized mold design and color
Customized logo finishing to the stainless-steel knobs or the casserole lid and bottom by engraved or laser finishing
Molds lead time about 7-25 days.
Sample lead time about 3-10 days.
Batch order lead time about 20-60 days.
Super Markets, Kitchenware brands, Amazon shops, Shoppe shops, Restaurants, TV Shopping programs, Gifts Stores, Hotels, Souvenir Stores,