Enameled Cast Iron Signature Saucepan 2.25 to 5 QT
About this item
cast iron sauce pot is excellent for baked beans, polenta or grits. Inspired by the classical design, the sauce pan brings high-end fit and finish to a time-honored design.
● Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
● Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
● Superior heat distribution and retention of premium enameled cast iron
● An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
● Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
● Composite knob withstands temperatures up to 500 degrees F
● Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid
● Included components: Cookware, Miscellaneous, Pans
Why Choose Us
Hebei Chang An ductile iron casting Co., Ltd is a manufactory established since 2010 located in Shijiazhuang city Hebei province. As a booming developing factory, we have more than 10 years’ experience for the cast iron cookware production processes, and possesses many Audit and quality certifications.
With the high automatic cutting-edge production equipment, the daily capacity is about 40000 pieces for the pans and grills and 20000 sets for the Dutch ovens.
Please contact us with online B2C platform for your inquiries
MOQ 500 pcs for individual size and color.
Enamel material brand: TOMATEC.
Customized mold design and color
Customized logo finishing to the stainless-steel knobs or the casserole lid and bottom by engraved or laser finishing
Molds lead time about 7-25 days.
Sample lead time about 3-10 days.
Batch order lead time about 20-60 days.
Super Markets, Kitchenware brands, Amazon shops, Shoppe shops, Restaurants, TV Shopping programs, Gifts Stores, Hotels, Souvenir Stores,