Cast Iron Heart Shaped Cocotte
About this item
● Locks in flavor: : Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
● Whimsical addition to the kitchen: The cocotte in the shape of a pumpkin and heart were designed not only for collectors, but for those that would like to bring a little whimsey to their tables
● Oven safe: Oven safe up to 900°F/482°C without lid. Lids are oven safe up to 500°F/260°C
● Suitable for any cooking surface: Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction, and halogen
● Perfect browning: Unique interior textured enamel results in exceptional browning
● Nonstick surface: Interior enamel finish produces a natural nonstick surface that is more resistant to scratches and chips.
● Easy clean up: Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
● Cast Iron Cocotte: Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
Why Choose Us
Hebei Chang An ductile iron casting Co., Ltd is a manufactory established since 2010 located in Shijiazhuang city Hebei province. As a booming developing factory, we have more than 10 years’ experience for the cast iron cookware production processes, and possesses many Audit and quality certifications.
With the high automatic cutting-edge production equipment, the daily capacity is about 40000 pieces for the pans and grills and 20000 sets for the Dutch ovens.
Please contact us with online B2C platform for your inquiries
MOQ 500 pcs for individual size and color.
Enamel material brand: TOMATEC.
Customized mold design and color
Customized logo finishing to the stainless-steel knobs or the casserole lid and bottom by engraved or laser finishing
Molds lead time about 7-25 days.
Sample lead time about 3-10 days.
Batch order lead time about 20-60 days.
Super Markets, Kitchenware brands, Amazon shops, Shoppe shops, Restaurants, TV Shopping programs, Gifts Stores, Hotels, Souvenir Stores,