Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Piza Pan
About this item
● Seasoning Iron brings you a new heirloom in the making: the multiple used pizza pan with many size options from 10 inch to 15 inch, large, durable, and excellent for making crispier crusts (better than a stone can do) on your famous homemade pies.
● Dimensions: from 10 inch to 15 inch
● While it is true that the pizza pan produces legendarily crispy crusts, don’t let the name fool you. These large inches of pure cast iron can be put to more use than just pizza. Anything a griddle, skillet or pizza stone can do, this cast-iron pan can make it better; burgers, tortillas, dosa, crepes, roti, pancakes, eggs, or giving a steak a good sear—this pan covers it all.
● As for heating methods, take your pick: the pan is compatible with stovetops (electric, induction or gas), the oven, even campfires for the outdoor savvy. It will retain heat consistently with any of these!
● Take care of yourself and the planet just a bit better with this pan—guaranteed to satisfy your pizza (or other) cravings.
● Heavyweight fry pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat cooking
● Optimized for steady, even heat with the improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear
● Black enamel or seasoned interior requires no additional seasoning,
● Pure cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention.
● Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup
Why Choose Us
Hebei Chang An ductile iron casting Co., Ltd is a manufactory established since 2010 located in Shijiazhuang city Hebei province. As a booming developing factory, we have more than 10 years’ experience for the cast iron cookware production processes, and possesses many Audit and quality certifications.
With the high automatic cutting-edge production equipment, the daily capacity is about 40000 pieces for the pans and grills and 20000 sets for the Dutch ovens.
Please contact us with online B2C platform for your inquiries
MOQ 500 pcs for individual size and color.
Enamel material brand: TOMATEC.
Customized mold design and color
Customized logo finishing to the stainless-steel knobs or the casserole lid and bottom by engraved or laser finishing
Molds lead time about 7-25 days.
Sample lead time about 3-10 days.
Batch order lead time about 20-60 days.
Super Markets, Kitchenware brands, Amazon shops, Shoppe shops, Restaurants, TV Shopping programs, Gifts Stores, Hotels, Souvenir Stores,